Patrick last updated this page on May 31, 2021.
I’ll show you how to set up Fawesome TV on FireStick and other Amazon Fire TV devices (Fire TV Cube, FireStick 2nd Gen, FireStick Lite, and Fire TV Stick 4K) in this tutorial.
There is no need to pay any kind of subscription fee. It provides free access to over 10,000 videos in over 25 genres and categories. Fawesome TV is a free FireStick entertainment app that offers on-demand content such as movies, TV shows, and lifestyle content.
The Fawesome TV app’s content library is updated on a near-daily basis. As a result, there’s always something new to watch.
The design is simple, allowing you to quickly browse and stream content. The Fawesome TV FireStick app is small and quick. It allows for easy navigation. You can search for movies and shows by category or by using the search bar at the top of the screen.
Give it a shot. Overall, Fawesome TV is an excellent app to have.
Users of the FireStick, take note!
Governments and internet service providers keep a close eye on your online activity, and accessing copyrighted content on your Fire TV Stick could land you in hot water. Your IP address is currently visible to everyone. I strongly advise you to get the best FireStick VPN to hide your IP address and stream your favorite shows safely.
On top of that, ExpressVPN is currently offering three extra months for free on their annual plan! You can also get a refund if you’re not completely satisfied. ExpressVPN, the fastest and most secure VPN on the market, is what I use. It’s not only simple to set up on any device, but it also comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Here are some of the reasons why you should always use a VPN.
Read this article to learn how to set up and use a VPN on a Firestick.
Installing Fawesome TV on a FireStick
The Amazon App Store is where you can get the Fawesome TV app for your FireStick. You don’t need to sideload APK onto your devices because the app is officially available for FireStick and Fire TV.
Follow these steps to get started streaming right away: The installation procedure is straightforward.
1. Go to the Amazon Store and search for the Fawesome TV FireStick app.
Go to the top of the FireStick’s home window and highlight the menu bar.
Now, go to the top-left corner and select the Search option.
2. Now, type in the app’s name: Fantastic television
It will appear in the search results below; click it to see more information.
3. On the next screen, click the Fawesome TV app icon.
4. To download and install the Fawesome TV app on FireStick, click Get in the following window.
If you’ve previously installed the Fawesome TV app, the Download button will appear instead of the Get button.
5. Allow for the download and installation of the Fawesome TV app.
It shouldn’t take more than a few minutes to complete.
6. After the app has been installed, click Open to begin streaming.
On the FireStick, How to Use Fawesome TV If you want to use the app later, I’ve included instructions in the following section.
You’ve finished installing Fawesome TV on your Amazon FireStick.
How to Jailbreak an Amazon Firestick is the most popular topic right now.
On the FireStick, how to use Fawesome TV
It’s very simple to use. The interface of the Awesome TV app is simple.
Let’s take a look at this app together:
Now navigate to the second row, or section, titled Your Apps & Channels. This row contains your installed apps (up to 20). Go to your FireStick or Fire TV’s home screen.
Open the app by clicking on it. So, with your remote, move this row to the right. The most recently installed apps are listed last. Fawesome TV can be found here if you have less than 20 apps.
You can do so by clicking See All on the far left or far right of the screen (as shown in the image below). You’ll need to expand the Your Apps & Channels section if you have more than 20 apps.
To use the app, simply click on it. When you arrive here, scroll down to the bottom of the page to find Fawesome TV.
This provides you with immediate access to the apps. Select the app and press the Menu key on the FireStick remote (menu key is the 3-line button) to move Fawesome TV. Any app that has been installed can be moved to the home screen.
A popup window should appear in the bottom-left corner of your TV. Click the Move button.
The app will now appear on your FireStick’s home screen. Now, drag and drop the Fawesome TV icon to the top row (even the second from the top row will suffice).
Let’s get started with the app.
The main screen of the Fawesome TV FireStick app looks like this.
On the left menu, there are a number of icons (which we’ll go over in more detail later). When you first open the app, the home option in the left menu is selected by default.
There are several categories of video content available. Other categories, such as Top Picks, Browse By Genre, New TV Arrivals, Classic TV, Weekly Watchlist, Foreign Language TV, and more, can be found by scrolling down. The first row is labeled “Recently Watched.”
To expand the left menu, press the left navigation button (in the navigation ring) on your Fire TV remote. This is how it currently appears (see image below).
The following are the options available to you:
- The featured content is usually displayed on the home page.
- Movies and shows that have recently been added to the Fawesome TV app.
- Family: Contains content that is appropriate for viewing by the entire family.
- Search by Year: Search the content by year.
- TV Shows: Shows are organized into categories such as Featured, New Arrivals, Classics, Trending, Foreign Language, Miniseries, Mystery, and so on.
- Alphabetical: Look for content sorted alphabetically (A-Z first, then 0-9).
- Browse by Cast: This option sorts the content by the actors/performers who appear in it.
- Search for content using keywords (title of movie or show, artist, director, etc.).
There are no app settings for Fawesome TV. You can watch subtitled content by pressing the down button on the remote during playback and selecting CC.
Fawesome TV FireStick app features
The following are some of the app’s best features:
- Has a large library of free on-demand content, including movies, television shows, and documentaries.
- It has a user-friendly interface that is neat, well-organized, and easy to use.
- With familiar categories and a powerful search tool, it’s simple to find what you’re looking for.
- The app is simple to use and performs well.
- The navigation is simple, quick, and efficient.
- Allows for quick playback
- Subtitles are built-in and can be turned on and off with ease.
- In most countries, it is available. It is one of the few services that is not geo-restricted.
So, if you want to watch a video later, you must watch it at least once in order for it to be added to your Recently Viewed category. It does not, for example, allow you to favorite videos. While Fawesome TV is a fantastic way to watch high-quality movies and shows, it falls short in a few areas. The Recently Watched category is the only playlist you have.
There is no Kodi addon for the service. While Amazon Store has an official Fawesome TV app for FireStick/Fire TV, it is not supported on any other devices, including Google Play Store.
Hundreds of movies and TV shows are available to binge-watch at any time. Fawesome TV is a great place to go if you want a lot of free and legal on-demand content for your FireStick.
It is not necessary to sideload the app. In just a few minutes, you can have the app ready to stream. On Fawesome TV, I discovered some really interesting titles. Please tell us about your experience. The comments section is located at the bottom of this page. The Amazon Store is where you can get Fawesome TV for your FireStick.
How do I put CatMouse APK on my Firestick? The Best Amazon FireStick Apps Installing the Cinema APK on a Firestick How do I get UnlockMyTV to work on my Firestick?
We require your assistance:
- Facebook is a social media platform that allows
- Twitter is a social media platform that allows
- Reddit is a social media platform that allows people to
- Pinterest is a social media platform that allows
- Telegram is a messaging service.
in relation to
Posted in: Apps, How to